Are you sure?
Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your quote will disappear.
Please set your location to see relevant stock levels. Freight costs and taxes will be calculated once you log in.
Note: changing your location will empty your cart.
Introducing RecycleMe™ Bags, featuring next generation lining suitable for kerbside recycling.
Certified to the globally recognised standard PTS-RH 021/97, RecycleMe™ bags feature the Australasian Recycling Label (ARL) offering a kerbside recyclable alternative to plastic lined bags.
Designed for short-term transport and storage of ingredients, RecycleMe™ Bags are can be easily heat sealed for use with non-greasy products such as oats, seeds, sugar, rice and pasta.
- Designed to sit upright allowing for simple filling
- Easily heat sealed using existing equipment
- The base is not heat-sealed, ideal for dried goods and ingredients that are not compromised by oxygen
- Available in sizes extra small, small, medium, large and extra large
- Available for custom print up to 6 colours
- Features the Australasian Recycling Logo (ARL)
- Kerbside recyclable to globally recognised standard PTS-RH 021/97
- Next-generation lining provides a 40% reduction in plastic from traditional lined bags
This is perfect for:
Oats, White Rice, Dried Pasta, Instant Noodles, Salt and Sugar
- Item Code
- RECYCLEME™ BAGS
- Size (L x W x G)
- 295 x 100 x 60
- Appliance Suitability
- Surface Finish
- Natural Matte Finish
- Next Generation
- Raw Materials
- Next Generation, Paper
- Carton Width (mm)
- Carton Length (mm)
- Carton Height (mm)
- Carton Gross Weight (kg)
- MOQ - Stock
For countries which are E-commerce enabled, freight will be calculated and displayed on the Order Summary page, available to view before you make a payment.
For countries with Quote Request functionality only, the freight charge displayed will be indicative only.
We cannot deliver to certain restricted locations, e.g. Changi Airport, Government buildings.
Fiji and Papua New Guinea
Pricing is based on collection from our warehouse (ex-works) by your nominated freight provider. For details of our local distributors available in your area please enquire on our Contact Us page.