Are you sure?
Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your quote will disappear.
Please set your location to see relevant stock levels. Freight costs and taxes will be calculated once you log in.
Note: changing your location will empty your cart.
Eco-Products® Classic Sugarcane Bowls are a strong, grease and cut resistant alternative to traditional plastic or polystyrene. Sugarcane fibre products are certified commercial compostable and made from a reclaimed and renewable material.
- Made from sugarcane pulp (bagasse) a rapidly renewable resource
- Sugarcane lid available
- Microwave, fridge and freezer safe
- Compostable in a commercial facility
- Sugarcane can handle contact with liquid and oil, making it ideal for greasy takeaway and saucy foods
- Safe for use with both hot and cold foods
- Grease and cut resistant
- Sugarcane products are made from rapidly renewable resources, not oil
- Our sugarcane products are compostable in commercial compost facilities
This is perfect for:
Hot meals, Side dishes, Entrées, Salads, Desserts
- Item Code
- Plates Bowls & Cutlery
- SUGARCANE BOWLS & LIDS
- Diameter (mm)
- Volume (ml)
- Appliance Suitability
- Freezing, Microwave Oven, Refrigeration
- Surface Finish
- Natural Finish
- Raw Materials
- Bagasse Sugarcane Pulp
- Pieces Per Sleeve
- Carton Width (mm)
- Carton Length (mm)
- Carton Height (mm)
- Carton Gross Weight (kg)
- MOQ - Stock
For countries which are E-commerce enabled, freight will be calculated and displayed on the Order Summary page, available to view before you make a payment.
For countries with Quote Request functionality only, the freight charge displayed will be indicative only.
We cannot deliver to certain restricted locations, e.g. Changi Airport, Government buildings.
Fiji and Papua New Guinea
Pricing is based on collection from our warehouse (ex-works) by your nominated freight provider. For details of our local distributors available in your area please enquire on our Contact Us page.