Are you sure?
Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your quote will disappear.
Please set your location to see relevant stock levels. Freight costs and taxes will be calculated once you log in.
Note: changing your location will empty your cart.
Made from Crystallised Polylactic Acid (CPLA), a renewable bioplastic, the 4oz CPLA Hot Cup Lid is Australian Standard AS 4736 commercially compostable and fits cups with a 62mm diameter.
The lid is opaque white in colour and there is no top hole so contents are fully sealed.
- Made from CPLA - crystalline polylactic acid, a renewable bioplastic.
- Australian Standard AS 4736 Commercially Compostable.
- Embossed with compostability statement.
- CPLA is a renewable resource.
- Embossed with "COMMERCIALLY COMPOSTABLE ONLY" helps customers to understand that these lids are compostable.
- CPLA Hot Cup Lids are certified compostable to the Australian Standard AS 4736 Commercial Composting Certified.
- Tight seal means no side leakage and when correctly applied they are perfect for hot drinks on the go.
This is perfect for:
Espresso shot, Baby chino
- Item Code
- Cups & Cup Accessories
- ECO HOT CUP LIDS, HOT CUP LIDS
- Diameter (mm)
- R618S0364, R618S0365
- Appliance Suitability
- Surface Finish
- Natural Low Sheen
- Raw Materials
- Crystallised Polylactic Acid (CPLA), Polylactic Acid (PLA)
- Pieces Per Sleeve
- Carton Width (mm)
- Carton Length (mm)
- Carton Height (mm)
- Carton Gross Weight (kg)
- MOQ - Stock
For countries which are E-commerce enabled, freight will be calculated and displayed on the Order Summary page, available to view before you make a payment.
For countries with Quote Request functionality only, the freight charge displayed will be indicative only.
We cannot deliver to certain restricted locations, e.g. Changi Airport, Government buildings.
Fiji and Papua New Guinea
Pricing is based on collection from our warehouse (ex-works) by your nominated freight provider. For details of our local distributors available in your area please enquire on our Contact Us page.