Cookies We use cookies to enhance your experience on our website. By continuing to browse you agree to our use of cookies.

Welcome to Detpak

Looks like you're browsing in United States.

Please make the appropriate selection here to see relevant pricing, tax and availability.

If you wish to change your country selection later, just use the drop-down menu at the top of each page.

Are you sure?

Are you sure? If you change your country now, any items you have added to your quote will disappear.

have been added to your quote request

View Quote

Why Choose Detpak?

Today, more than ever, your product either shines or never leaves the shelf. At Detpak, we design, manufacture, and supply the foodservice industry with world-class paper and cardboard packaging products, delivered with the level of service and care you’d expect from a family-owned business like ours. And we’ve been doing it since 1948.

LAUNCHPAD IS OUR RAPID INNOVATION CENTRE, CREATING 2,500 NEW PRODUCTS A YEAR.

Some of the biggest brands around the world choose to work with Detpak to develop customised packaging solutions. Major brands like KFC, McDonald’s, Burger King, Starbucks, Jollibee, Krispy Kreme, and Nando’s know that when they work with Detpak, they benefit from our extensive production expertise and know-how, market responsiveness, and innovation. With a global manufacturing footprint, we’re able to mitigate risks, and direct manufacture to the most efficient location.

Rapid Innovation

RAPID INNOVATION

In fast-paced industries, a day makes a huge difference. That's why we developed LaunchPad, our rapid innovation and prototyping centre, which can design and created packaging prototypes in a single day.

Simply arrive with an idea and leave with a working model to test - without the months of waiting your industry doesn't have.

It's the best-kept competitive secret of some of the world's best brands, creating over 2,500 new products a year - now yours for the taking.

Global Strength

GLOBAL STRENGTH

Wherever you’re planning to go, there’s a good chance we’re already there.

We manufacture in seven countries, source our stock from every corner of the globe, and hold approximately 50,000 pallets of stock on hand at all times.

With a global supply chain management team tasked exclusively with managing DIFOT for our clients (currently hitting 98% and on our way to 100%) and all major accreditations in place, such as BRC, ISO, HACCP, FSC and PEFC, if you need quality delivered to your corner of the globe, we can do it.

Quality

QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON

Quality to us means perfection, not “near enough is good enough”.

That starts with global colour and printing standards so high you wouldn’t be able to tell the difference between products manufactured in Adelaide from those in Ho Chi Minh City.

It works by consistently operating 99.99% defect-free, with constant improvements to catch that remaining 0.01%.

And it’s proven, by our long-standing relationships with market-leading brands including McDonald’s, Starbucks, CSR Sugar, Goodman Fielder, and Jollibee.

Ready to go range

READY TO GO RANGE

With over 500 products in our ready-to-go range, there’s a good chance if you need any of the below, they’re ready to go right now:

  • Bags
  • Cups and cup accessories
  • Plates, bowls, and cutlery
  • Cartons and trays
  • Napkins
  • Wraps

And because many are available in plain or subtle designs, you can easily add finishing touches like ties, labels, and stamping to make them part of your brand.

Real Responsibly

REAL RESPONSIBILITY

Corporate social responsibility can be a box-ticker, or it can be a genuine desire to take care of the communities and environments in which we operate.

As a family-run business, we take this part of our business just as seriously as we do our packaging — providing the largest environmentally friendly paper and cardboard range by an Australian manufacturer, with over 200 biodegradable products in stock, so you can always make the responsible choice too.

We were one of the first signatories to the Australian Packaging Covenant, have accredited responsible manufacturing processes, and invest in communities surrounding our factories. 

So, yes, we're responsible. Really.

Award Winning

AWARD WINNING

Since 1948, we’ve proudly won over 40 industry accolades for outstanding design, print, service and sustainability.

Most recently, we’re proud to have received Supplier of the Year Award for KFC, Pizza Hut, Carl’s Jnr, and Starbucks in 2017; Employer of Choice in 2016; and a Good Design Award in 2015.

It’s not all about us though; these awards help us attract and retain the most talented minds in the packaging business — and that’s what keeps us creating the solutions that will help you shine too.

Don't just take our word for it. 

 

View testimonials

SUBSCRIBE AND STAY INFORMED

Receive the latest in products, trends, news, events and tips.

Subscribe

* = mandatory field